What the heck have I finished this year? It seems like I haven’t really done anything. I think I’ve been reading too many sewing blogs where it appears that all they do is sew insane amounts of stuff. Sometimes I just have a hard time going to these blogs, I lose inspiration and just get frustrated and become paralazed by a great feeling of ineptitude.
So to get my mind off of things I built the Lego House, actually it is a ‘bistro’. I call it the Garden Bistro. Marion Ravenwood is waiting for Indy, she owns the Bistro. They’re going to have lunch together.
Ahem, yes, back to this.
- Got the rug done
- Lots of little/big boy clothes mending.
- Finished the Dubarry Vintage Dress
- Started SBA on a vintage dress
- Close to finishing Pants Project
- Curtains – paid project
- Curtains – unpaid
- Made three skirts
- In process of altering other skirts
- buried a pattern, which was the first time for me – sad
- started a sewing group
- drafted two skirt patterns
- Apron Project
- started on my first Imagined Fall 2010 dress
I really need to stop comparing myself to others and keep focused. It’s a very bad habit. Do you find yourself doing that either in sewing or other areas? I tend to do it in sewing more than any where else. It drives me nuts. But, looking back I’ve got stuff done.