Here’s a list of a few things I wish would retire to the more banal area of Purgatory.
- 4-6 inch heels. Can we please retire the Fredrick’s of Hollywood hooker heels? When one can find these in Wal-mart it’s time to recognize the trend is dead. Unless you are Kim, Jessica or Zoe walking around in these is not for the amateur. I’ve seen women dressed to the nines only to have the look destroyed by hulking around in these sky high contraptions. Be proud, be short.
- Low pant wearing. Still cannot believe this is going on.
- Females who use their butts to send messages as in “Juicy”.
- If I hear one more person say while in conversation “Seriously?”, “I know, right?” (or simply “Right?”) and “Wait…what?” all done in that annoying up-speak I will…well, probably just cringe like I usually do.
- The word stunning. God, I use that like crazy.
- Sick as in “really good”. Should hold the award for dumbest use of a word.
- And, of course the one that just won’t die – “Like, um the giraffe was like really tall.” I will judge you and harshly.
- Most reality tv, and you know the ones I’m talking about.
- Kim K and the like.
- Facebook but I still can’t/won’t kick it.
- Tumblr blogs. What is the point? Oh, wait. I have one. It’s really great check it out here! Wait…what?
- Baby bump watch!
- And, the pressure put on women to lose the baby weight after the “baby bump” has left the building.
I could go on forever. I’m sure you’ve got a few pet peeves, maybe people who make sanctimonious lists such as this one drive you nutty. I didn’t even go into annoying restaurant trends, the overuse of the word “green” and men who wear wool hats in 90 degree heat. Whaaat?? And, of course the word Whaaat.