Silver Stitches nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. A nice little gift in my reader! I love Silver Stitches it is a lovely blog about the art of femininity, sewing and bringing back sense and sensibilities that we don’t see too much of around these parts (Kim Kardashian I’m talking to you!)
Anyway, if you aren’t familiar with the rules of being nominated/awarded here they are.
1. Thank the person who nominated you. – Thank you so much Silver Stitches!
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. – Check
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
- Favorite color is red
- I once worked on a dude ranch
- My first cat lived to be 23 years old
- I played flute, saxophone and trombone and took drum lessons in college
- I rule at Banana-grams
- I sleep talk in German
- I’m learning to play the mandolin
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers You are to do 10 but I’m following Silver Stitches and listing 3. – I nominate the Inbox Jaunt, Pretty Grievances one because she is Damn Funny and we all need a laugh. And, Sew Fashionably Modest. A blog I just recently stumbled upon but is very inspiring to me.
5. Include this set of rules. – Done
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs. Done