Here is the peplum jacket, finally done. I started this in January when I took a session of classes from Janet White of JM Designs. A few notes on the pattern and the process.
- I did not need to do an SBA. Which was surprising.
- I did the lining of the sleeves different from what the pattern called for.
- The lining material was quite difficult to manage. There are some flaws in the lining, but not very noticeable.
- The buttons have not been done yet, my buttonhole-r doesn’t work, so I’m going to be asking a friend for assistance.
- I am making a skirt to match with the remaining material
Not much to say here, the fit is great, the process was pretty easy and I would highly recommend this pattern.
Can’t wait to wear it when the weather cools. Are you in for the peplum this year? This pattern also as the option for long sleeves, so get sewing!